
We took the boys to kalahari, its a HUGE indoor water park in Sandusky.. i guess its supposed to be one of the country's largest ones.. I'll say.. it was big!!!
We left on Sunday and let the boys play Hookie from school Monday so we could spend the night there!.. I think I won "Mom of the week" award for that one! I heard the boys telling all the kids at the Bus stop this morning about Not going to school yesterday, and why...haha
If you are near sandusky, I HIGHLY recommend taking the kids.. they will have so much fun.. and SO will Mom and dad!.. I think I may have had more fun on some of the water slides, than my boys..haha!
They had a Roller coaster slide called the "Zip coaster".. that was my favorite one!
1 comment:
So cool, I wanna go there now!! The tubes looked like so much fun. Nathanael wants to go to a good "family" waterpark, maybe we'll do that the next time we come up to visit! We could all go together, get conjoining rooms or something! Like maybe in the fall/winter like u were talking about. Luca looked SO cute in his little swim vest!! haha
Post a Comment