1.Dominic has been picky, and usually tells he doesn't like what I make.. Nice huh?
2.I am Fried by the end of the day, and no matter how much preparations I make with a Dinner schedule, Sometimes I wind up making a simple fast easy meal.. Like Mcdonalds...hahaha...just kidding..
3. I have been out of meal Ideas.. major frustrating!
So.. I have been on a search for new meals, that are relatively simple to make, yet healthy.. and Most of all "kid friendly"
This is one of he meals I made..
Its wholegrain Penne pasta with Green peppers,Fresh Parsley, and fresh Parm cheese, oh and Sausage.. It was sooo Delish, if I do say so myself.. But in tonight case.. My whole family said so!!!..
and get this ... Dominic Even asked if we could have it for tomorrow's dinner!
:Note to self, make a double or Triple batch next time, so we can have leftovers for a couple days"...:-)
4 comments:
it was awesome !!!!!
ooo!! that looks yummiez :)
I should make that for Nathanael.. I'm sure he's getting tired of take-out. haha.
Can u email me this recipe?
Nathanael said it looks awesome
I'm in!!! By the way... I got my new hair brush at the true value backroom sale for 2 bucks!!!
Post a Comment