Monday, May 4, 2009

A kiss for you....

Has anyone tried these??


Coconut cream Hershey's kiss..

I love kissing!:-)

11 comments:

Crafty P said...

you betcha. if it has coconut and chocolate, I've eaten it. gosh I loved those. now, I've met the mallo cup. oh. my. goodness.

Happy said...

I have never tried any of the flavored Hershey kisses...man, I must be missing out!

I like the plain old chocolate ones!

Boring me!

Elizabeth said...

ooo! I never heard of those before. Leave it to you to find new chocolates!! :D

Have you tried them yet??

Mitzy said...

Crafty- I LOVE Mallow cups!!.. yummmyyy!

Rebecca- Girl you are missin out .. you gotta think outside the Hershy kiss box!

Elizabeth- Yes I have tried them.. Mom gave me a baggie full of them when she was here!..They are soooo yummy!

Elizabeth said...

Oh cool, then I will have to try them! Mom is always giving away yummy stuff! haha :D

Unknown said...

I love mallow cups too... do these taste like em? If so I am on board.

Have you tried the cherry cordial kisses? Those are delicious!

Mitzy said...

Cami- They dont really taste like mallow cups, but they are Yummy!.. I think My mom found them at Big lots ..haha

I havent tried teh cherry ones.. those sound good too!!!!

Elizabeth B. said...

What is a mallow cup??

Mitzy said...

Elizabeth... girl.. you know what a mallow cup is...LOL.. it looks like a resees cup, onli its filled with marshmellow instead of Peanut butter!
YUMMMM... nexttime you go to the store.. Look for them ,.. You will LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Hubby said...

I like the ones that are flavored with beef jerky

Elizabeth said...

lol beef jerky?
I don't think I've seen Mallow cups b4 @ the store.. I will look tho, they sound yummy!