
Its Officially summer vacation around here.. well actually it has been since June 4th, but we left for Disney 2 days after school got out, and the week we came back had Dante's Baseball games filling it, so we had organized days..
This week has began the Official start of more relaxed days, with not really alot scheduled..
That being said, I have to keep some sort of Organization around here, and a loosely followed schedule, just to keep Peace and Order In this home!
The boys have been in a little bit of a rut with getting up whenever, eating whenever and whatever, and going to bed whenever... and to be honest, it is due to the fact that I have just been too tired to change that..
BUT.....
That is all changing starting today!.. I have set a timeline schedule for eating around here, and when snack times will be.. if i don't.. They will literally eat everything in my cupboards, and leave me going grocery shopping 3-4 times in a week because we are running out of stuff.. major Ugg!
I do realize they are boys, and they eat allot.. and I realize this is summer break, and they just came off of 9 months of very structured days, However, I can not let them run a muck around here .. so we have to learn some balance.. Balance is good in our life, don't you agree??
So, I have high hopes of actually sticking to this plan all the while, having some leniency with it, and knowing that we will in fact have days when its a free for all, because Momma is whooped! ha ha
Do you guys have any game plans you do in the summer to keep balance and order in your homes?.. Please share!
P.s I havent forgot to do my Disney Post.. I have been tired , as you read above, and havent made the time to actually sit down and write about it.. sorry about that.. its coming :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment