I just haven't seemed to have alot to post about, not that there hasn't been alot going on here mind you, I guess Its more accurate to say, I haven't MADE the time to be diligent!
So, lets do a Recap..
The Boys are still enjoying school, a major Plus, considering Dante' is in 4th Grade, and Dominic in 2nd, and their work is harder.. but they both really like it, and Their teachers!
Dante' is doing Basketball, and Not to brag.. OK .. I'm gonna brag.. The Boy is Good!!!
He seems to be a natural at it!! More importantly.. HE has So much fun playing it!
Im so proud!!
Dominic wants to play sports as well, but I think its more so because Dante' does.. because Dominic doesn't really get into them.
HE is My computer/electronic junkie kid.. He Thrives on knowing how electronics work, and I know he is gonna do something really great with his Mind in that area some day!
Luca, is ..well.. Being Luca.. he is such a sweet boy, but man is he a MAJOR handful these days.. Frazzles me to the Very Core some days.. I keep telling myself.."this too shall Pass"!
October is a Great month, not only is it Fall, but it is Me, and Paul's Birthdays!!
Paul got me a Awesome Kuerig Coffee maker... I have been Wanting one for 3 years..
Behold..
I have become my own Barista!!.. haven't been to Starbucks in over 3 weeks for my Beloved Pumpkin Spice latte.. and you wanna know why?.. I make my own baby!!
I am having Way too much fun with this! :-)
Paul and I also had the chance to get away for the night for our birthdays!.. I totally Surprised him, and booked a hotel, and had Luca stay with my mom, and the older boys go to my in laws..
We had the BEST time, we Laughed so hard, almost ran out of gas, and just really enjoyed being with each other!! It was a Much Needed time away to say the least!!
and lastly..
The Biggest excitement as of late in the Schwarz house is..
We added a New addition!!!....
Meet..
"Bella Schwarz"
She is a Golden Retriever Mix, 10 months old, potty trained, spayed, and goes in her crate!
She is the Sweetest , most happy dog I have seen in a Long time, and She is as gentle as they come!
Its been 5 years since we had a dog.. our last Dog ( Molly), was a Husky, and she ran away one day, and we never saw her again:-(..
She was the best dog with the kids, and I didn't think I would find another dog with the gentleness that she had.. but we did!!
It was a rough "adjusting week" with her.. the cats had to get used to her, and she had to get used to our house... But now here it is a week later.. and I'm so glad we have her!.. And I'm so glad I listened to My hubby, when he said after the first night of no sleep" to give her another chance"!!!
We Love our Bella Boo :-)
So there ya have it.. October in a nutshell!
I started going to a Writing group ( more on that at a later post), and it has inspired me to write more!..
So , I shall endeavor to keep on with my Blog, and journal about all the Fun that takes place in my life!
Till Next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment