Monday, August 9, 2010

Its been Fun....


School is just around the corner, and I cant say that I am sad about it either hahaha..However.. We have had a Great summer , filled with mini weekend vacations, Trips to Zoo, visits to Grandmas, play dates, Hours and hours on Water slide and pool.. and of course boxes and Boxes of Popsicles!..
But I think the most fun the boys had was going Boating!!! Paul's parents let us borrow their boat for a couple months!!.. Each of my boys have grown up on this boat, and I really do mean that!.. they have all been on that boat since they were about 2 months old!!..so needless to say, we have had alot of great memories on it!

We even got to go out with our friends who have a boat as well.. so much fun!!!








Its been a Great Summer!..

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad u all had a great summer! Nathanael and I were just laughing the other day about your back to school countdown for the kids, lol! It's just around the corner now! ;) That's so neat that the boys all grew up on the boat. I would love to have summer memories like that. I can't get over how big they all look, especially Dominic!! Wow..