Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Thursday...


School starts in 12 days!!.. Is it wrong to say I am excited for this to happen??
No, its not!.. Raising 3 boys is a challenge some days.. but when you have them with you for a consistent 3 months, you run out of things for them to do!..

We have had a great summer tho, its been filled with play dates, swimming, mini vacations, zoo trips, and many other fun things..But alas.. it is time to start getting back to some structure around here!

Thank the Lord for Public school!.. I could never Home school.. ( even though I am a HUGE supporter of it).you gotta have a TON of patience for it, which is a virtue I don't seem to have alot of at times..LOL

I am pretty much all done school shopping.. All I have left is Shoes, Jeans, shirts, and fall jackets..

In other exciting news..
I was in Giant Eagle last night, and International Delights coffee creamers has new flavors!... Coffee mate is my all time fave creamer... but occasionally these people will come out with a good one.. and they did this time!
Its their new line called "coffee house inspirations".. They have caramel macchiato ( YUMM), white chocolate Mocha, and A Vanilla latte'..

The macchiato is the only one I tried so far, and I am impressed!.. I cant wait to try the others!..
Ok.. so its the little things in life that make me happy!..hahahah

2 comments:

Happy said...

I'll agree even from a non cofee drinker's standpoint that the caramel macchiato creamer is very yummy!

Looking forward to pumpkin spice time!

Can't believe summer is nearing an end...seems like it was just the beginning only a few days ago.

Elizabeth said...

You have to tell me how the white chocolate mocha is!! ...Then maybe that will inspire me to buy a new coffee maker. ;)